• Spiral duct (COD) is the most reliable protection for cable-conductor systems
• COD is made in the form of a solid pipe with a length of up to 1500 meters.
• The COD ducts, due to their extra strength and endurance, allow laying at a depth of 15 cm without any additional preparation of the trench used when laying traditional pipes.
• COD is air-tight and chemically resistant by its design. Connections are made by couplings without disturbing the properties of the duct
• COD minimizes installation time. Laying up to 3000 m per day by one team is possible.
• COD is extremely easy to install and does not require special skills for installation.
• COD 5x28 with an outer diameter of 110 mm is produced with a length of 500 m
• Bay 500 m long can be unwound in 10 minutes
• COD, if necessary, is easy to cut along the length of the section for the supply to the service manhole
• When laying using a rotor excavator, the laying speed is up to 3000m per shift
• Due to the fact that the trenches for the COD are 70% less than usual, the saving of time during digging and burying is reduced by more than 3 times.
• Due to its flexibility, the COD smoothly follows the contours of the trench without the use of turns and other additional connecting elements.
• Thus, the installation work of COD is carried out 6-8 times faster than the installation of a traditional pipe and reduces the working time by 1500 hours every 10 km.
• COD has high strength and is able to withstand pressure up to 300 kgf / cm2.
• Spiral duct (COD) can be installed inside the old pipe network.
NO NEED TO REMOVE OLD PIPES.
The strength of the COD makes it possible to place a continuous duct into the old pipeline network to replace the old pipe without having to dig trenches and other earth-moving works.
The activity of the enterprise LLP "High Strength Cable Duct Manufacturing" is based on the use of innovative technologies for the production of spiral ducts of the first pipe construction in the CIS countries, which guarantee increased indicators of mechanical strength and, consequently, high quality of pipes for cable protection. The leading experts of South Korea are involved in the development of technologies used in production, and the enterprise is equipped with equipment from the well-known Korean company ITECO.
The high-strength cable duct spiral is the pipe consisting of an external spiral duct and system of internal channels the quantity is coordinated with the customer's wishes. It is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) of PE 100 pipe grade. The ducts are made on the basis of PE 100 and withstand high mechanical loads.
Basically, it is used as a cable channel when laying low-current and power grids operated at an AC or DC voltage of up to 1000V and made in the form of insulated wires, cables, cords, etc. Also MicroCod is successfully applied when laying internal and external computer, telephone and other wired networks.
In the modern world, providing a beautiful view of urban landscapes, industrial zones and roadways has become a necessary attribute, so laying pipelines and cables underground is the best solution for this.
The high-strength cable duct spiral hollow is a spiral duct without internal channels. It is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) of PE 100 pipe grade. The ducts are made on the basis of PE 100 and withstand high mechanical loads.